Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Go ahead, ask me!

I'm very creative. Lots of people tell me so, and I agree.


I love sharing my ideas.

And I love a challenge.

So I'd like to invite you to go ahead and ask.....

Have you got some fabric you don't know what to do with?

Are you wondering what to do with your mom's old tablecloth---such pretty embroidery but it's stained or requires an hour of ironing?

Are you like many of my sewing & quilting friends that found a cute pattern but just gets overwhelmed when you walk into the fabric store or try to shop online?

Did you make something that didn't come out the way you wanted it to but can't stand the thought of throwing it away (especially at today's fabric prices!)

I've got ideas....lots of 'em!

So please....go ahead an ask me.  I'll give you some suggestions, maybe even Skype with you to show you what I have in mind!

No comments: