Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Does being online count as working???

As I try to get my little business up and running I find myself spending HOURS & HOURS online! And da#($it I started all this because I wanted to really work at my fiber art! How does that happen? Well, I know how it's happened because everything I read says you MUST chat, blog, post, etc. besides all the work of actually getting something posted on Artfire. Well, OK, I'm trying to do it, but there is quite a maze of online handmade sites that I had no idea existed and still have no idea exactly how they interrelate. It's really impressive, tho, to see all the fabulous and creative art out there!
So, today, we'll spend some dedicated time in the studio and let the online community bumble along without my comments for a while. : D

No comments: